These Are The Seven-Day Diet: Weight Loss Tips From The Largest Loser Contestant
When you hear the word ‘diet’ it usually conjures up a lot of negative connotations and scary thoughts – getting on the scale every day, count calories and limiting the amount of food you get each day. However, when looking at diets that are actually helpful to weight loss many people abandon them after a few weeks because they feel overly strict. This article shares tips for weight loss from as Diet Coach on NBC’s ‘The Biggest Loser’.
Why This Is The Best Diet
The seven-day diet is one of the most efficient ways to lose weight. This diet was created by contestant and author, Bob Harper. In his book, The Seven-Day Diet, Harper describes the various foods that can be used in this diet and how to follow it. The seven-day diet is a low calorie, moderate protein, and low carbohydrate plan.
This type of diet is best for people who want to lose weight quickly. The seven-day diet requires minimal planning time and no calorie counting. It also allows you to eat whatever you want as long as you stick to the required daily intake of foods.
The seven-day diet works because it causes your body to burn more calories than it consumes. The main goal of the seven-day diet is to allow your body to burn its stored fat reserves. By following this plan, you will not only lose weight but also reduce your risk of heart disease, type II diabetes, and some types of cancer.
How It Works
The seven-day diet is a regimented eating plan favored by contestants from the largest weight loss contest in the world-The Biggest Loser. The diet is based around three meals and two snacks every day, including one healthy fruit and one lean protein snack. Here are seven tips from winner and contestant ChristineIPP to help you lose weight using the seven-day diet.
The 7 Days of the Diet
If you’re looking for a new way to lose weight, you might be considering the seven-day diet. This type of diet involves eating a specific food group over a period of seven consecutive days.
The biggest loser contestant on the show, Rachel Dratch, shares her seven-day diet plan with us in this article. Rachel is reportedly a successful weight loss client who has used the seven-day diet to lose over 60 pounds.
Here are some of Rachel’s tips for following the seven-day diet:
1. Choose a healthy food group to begin with. This will help to make sticking to the diet easier.
2. If you find it difficult to stick to a strict seven-day diet, try breaking the diet up into smaller parts over time. This allows you to gradually add new foods back into your diet without going overboard.
3. Avoid eating large meals on day one and two of the diet. Instead, have smaller breakfasts and lunches throughout the day. This will help you save your energy for later on in the day.
4. Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day as dehydration can lead to weight gain.
5. Exercise regularly throughout the week . While you’re on this diet, it’s best to avoid any strenuous cardiovascular activity whatsoever.
6. As you are working towards losing these unwanted kilos, hide them when you undress in the privacy of your home. This will discourage peoples facial expressions ( which tend to give a lot away ) and help mask your weight loss attempts.
7. Eat more fresh vegetables and salads if possible. Try and make sure you incorporate some extra green leafy vegetables into your diet throughout the day! Research has shown that eating just 3 portions of fresh veg daily will help stick to a low salt/healthy lifestyle !8. If you are prone to having bouts of constipation, drink plenty of water and consume 2 cupped handfuls of large prunes (dark brown ones) 1 hour before each meal. If a looseness daily this also makes a superb laxative aid too!9. Whenever you eat out, consume more like 50pc of water before your meal and 10ml is adequate. Always check food labels for sodium levels!10 Starve yourself – Hunger is the devil on your shoulder all the time!Starving will encourage those unwanted fat stores to be used up in two ways:
1. To relieve hunger
2. Filling up on nutrients because their calorie requirement is below neutral (Source: The man diet )
What To Eat With this Diet
In order for this diet to work, you need to pay close attention to what you’re eating. The Largest Loser Contestant says that you should eat the same types of food every day in order to make sure that your body is getting all the nutrients it needs. It’s also important to drink plenty of water and avoid weight gain in the future. Follow these tips for a successful seven-day diet:
1. Eat breakfast every morning. This will help you start your day off right and give your body a chance to burn calories throughout the day.
2. Avoid processed foods as much as possible. They usually contain high amounts of sugar and unhealthy fats, which will only make your weight problem worse.
3. Limit yourself to two or three servings of dessert per week. This will keep your calories low and provide you with enough nutrients to function normally the rest of the week.
4. Eat regular meals and snacks throughout the day instead of large meals that calorie bomb your system later on. If possible, try to schedule five smaller meals throughout the day instead of three large ones. This will help you lose weight more effectively over time.
5. Drink plenty of water every day to keep your insulin levels balanced naturally and never kick yourself with a heavy workout day, which may actually lead to even more weight gain.6. Continue your healthy lifestyle when you cut out sweet treats. Now it’s time to discover what you can then eat instead!There is an exciting world of alternative foods we have a tendency not to think about in the typical American diet.
While these options are less popular throughout the academic food system, they are good cooking alternatives that include traditional foods like beans, rice and dairy products (including lactose-intolerant individuals). Better yet, eating properly based on one’s own nutritional needs can help us maintain our health and function better into old age as opposed to relying on anything synthetic or hazardous (see the essay on this blog post located (here).
What Not To Eat With this Diet
If you’re looking to jumpstart your weight loss journey, these are the seven-day diet guidelines from the largest contestant in The Loser Contest: Kim Fields.
“Start off by going on a strict seven-day ketogenic diet,” said Fields, who lost 81 pounds on the plan. “Make sure that at the end of each day, you’re in a good place. Make sure you’re not overindulging in any food groups.”
This is how Fields recommends starting the diet:
1) Wake up early and have a small breakfast that includes bacon or ham and eggs.
2) Drink plenty of water throughout the day and avoid drinking sweetened beverages.
3) Use fats as your main source of energy and don’t go more than four hours without eating something. Examples include avocado toast, butter, olive oil, heavy cream, and proteins like grilled chicken or fish.
4) Snack on healthy fats like nuts and seeds or fruits like oranges or apples withnatural sugars. Avoid processed snacks such as chips or cookies.
5) Try to relax during dinner time and don’t go overboard on carbs like white rice, pasta, and breaded dishes. Stick to lean proteins and healthy fats.6) Avoid driving right after a meal, because blood sugar crashes may make you sleepy.