Step By Step Instructions On How To Shave Your Bikini Line Without Irritation
Female body hair removal is one of those tasks most often thought of to be difficult when, in reality, for almost anyone willing to keep up the work, it’s a relatively simple operation. If you’re hesitating about going under the razor yourself, or simply want some help during your next bikini waxing appointment, then this blog article should be helpful!
Importance of Shaving Your Bikini Line
If you’re like most women, you don’t shave your bikini line. A lot of people justify this by arguing that it’s not necessary because “a razor doesn’t cut there.” But the truth is that shaving your bikini line can be a really important step in maintaining your bikini body image. Here are three reasons why you should start shaving your bikini line:
1. It Can Help Prevent Ingrown Hairs and Razor Burn
Shaving your bikini line will help to keep those pesky ingrown hairs at bay. Ingrown hairs are particularly common around the bikini area because razor blades get caught in the hair follicles quite easily. Razor burn is also a common result of using an unshaven bikini line – it’s simply too sensitive for an unrazor-sharp blade to glide across without creating irritation.
2. It Looks Better and Is Less Annoying To Shave
Swapping to shaving regularly will make the edges of your bikini appear smoother and more refined. Not to mention, a razor makes it much easier to avoid nicks and cuts which can lead to skin irritation or worse. Even if you do nick yourself, soap and water are usually enough to clean it up quickly and without a tutorial from Desperate Housewives.
3. Razor Care is Easier Most razors are highly-addictive because when taken to proper care, it can last for years! Some safety razors even have extra handles that don’t cut off your own fingers if you knock them too aggressively! And you know that touching a sharp blade is never a great idea so going electric is preferable in many ways especially around anyone else in the house or with any children or pets who could get hurt in a rough situation. You choose whether the benefits outweigh the risks.
4. The Risks of Uncontrollable Hair GrowthUnlike with pain medications, there are no side effects to be worried about while using your razor; nothing but perfectly smooth , hair free skin. Additionally, there are no prescriptions needed to purchase the razor blades.Those who dare tread this world of wax and sticky lather miss out on the facts like those of us who take advantage they make our skin so smooth!Before we go I leave you with one that shouldn’t touch wax :- Safe practice on contact areas is important…
Okay ladies, if it’s a hot summer day and suddenly you decide to shave your legs before swimming .
Steps to Follow When Shaving Your Bikini Line:
If you’re looking to shave your bikini line without irritation, follow these steps:
– Wet your hair completely – this will make it easier to shave.
– Apply shaving cream or gel to the area you want shaved. Be sure to use a light layer so you don’t irritate the skin.
– Use a blade that is designated for bikini areas and shave in a circular motion. Avoid pressing too hard on the skin and pay attention to any bumps or indentations along your bikini line.
If your razor feels too harsh, switch to a gentler blade. Rinse off the area thoroughly with warm water once the shaving is complete. Try not to let your bikini line get too dry, as this can promote razor bumps.If you have any questions or in case you are in doubt, feel free to comments,.
Infection Prevention & Disposal
If you’re like most women, you shave your bikini line. You probably think that you’re doing it the right way and that there’s no harm in shaving. But what if you’re wrong? What if there are ways to shave without irritation that keep your bikini line clean and healthy? Here are some steps to follow:
1. Shave after you shower or before you go swimming. This is when your skin is least protected and is the most susceptible to irritation.
2. Wait until your skin has had a chance to dry completely before you shave. This will help reduce the risk of razor burn and other skin injuries.
3. Make sure that your razor is sharp and properly matched to your hair type. Dull razors cause more discomfort than sharp ones, and guards aren’t always necessary with standard double-edge blades. Finally, avoid using soap on your bikini line–instead, use a gentle cleanser such as coconut oil or jojoba oil.
If you’re new to shaving your bikini line, there are a few things you should keep in mind before starting. First, make sure to shave the areas that are closest to the skin. By doing this, you’ll reduce the chances of irritation and redness. Additionally, use a gentle razor and shaving cream or gel. And lastly, feel your skin before you start shaving; if it’s too sensitive, you can wait until it gets a bit more used to the razor before proceeding. Keep these tips in mind and you’ll be ready to shave like a pro in no time!
Tips & Tricks to Prevent Irritation
Shaving your bikini line can be a daunting task, but with the right steps, it can be done without causing any irritation. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be able to shave without any problems:
Step 1: To avoid any nicks or cuts, shave against the grain of your hair. This means shaving in a direction opposite of the direction your hair grows.
Step 2: Apply a moisturizer to your skin before shaving. This will help keep skin smooth and prevent irritation.
Step 3: Shave in short, quick strokes. Don’t go too deep or you’ll risk nicks and cuts.
Step 4: Double-check the area to make sure you didn’t miss any areas with hair. If you did, be extra careful around those areas.
Step 5: Always finish your shave with a hydrating toner and moisturizer. This will ensure your skin is conditioned and dewy.
Step 6: After shaving, rinse with cold water for a tight shave.
Step 7: You can moisturize under shaving cream or you can use a pre-shave oil to add extra lubrication.
Step 8: Make sure to close wet areas of your skin with a splash of witch hazel prior to applying your favorite aftershave. This way, harmful bacteria will not enter through open wounds and you’ll avoid any redness.Bottom Line: The Braun Series 7 is hands-down the best shaver for long hair — meaning it gives the most effective shave on both short and thick hair. Shaving against the grain reduces your risk of cuts and nicks thanks to the built in double edge blades that follow every contour of your face while completely cutting hairs at surface level.
The active lift head gently contours to follow the shape of your face and neck, even under a beard—so that each time you shave, you’re getting the same protected results. Plus its Long Hair Trimmer lets you trim closely around men’s facial hair or go for exact edging for stubble and touch-ups.Keep this in mind: *The Series 7 does NOT work on 3-day beard growth, or on 4 day beard growth where it is difficult to get an accurate pre-shave adjustment .It has adjustable blades (click here for How-to Video) that make it easy to keep the correct shave angle from one shaving angle to the next – ensuring a great, comfortable clean shave with.